CARDON LEGUME RECETTES RECIPE
Provided by: Jill M
Total time: 45 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
|nonstick cooking spray|
|4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves|
|¼ teaspoon salt|
|⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper|
|6 slices Swiss cheese|
|4 slices cooked ham|
|½ cup seasoned bread crumbs|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 7×11-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pound chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Sprinkle each piece of chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Place 1 Swiss cheese slice and 1 ham slice on top of each breast. Roll up each breast, and secure with a toothpick. Place in the prepared baking dish, and sprinkle chicken evenly with bread crumbs.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and place 1/2 Swiss cheese slice on top of each breast. Return to the oven until cheese has melted, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove toothpicks and serve immediately.
Calories 418.8 calories, CarbohydrateContent 12.6 g, CholesterolContent 123.6 mg, FatContent 19.4 g, FiberContent 0.8 g, ProteinContent 46.1 g, SaturatedFatContent 10 g, SodiumContent 931.6 mg, SugarContent 1.4 g